These pictures are of about 2 weeks to 8 weeks of JJ's life - in random order:) The top picture was just taken showing that JJ just broke 9 lbs at 7 1/2 weeks old!!!! We had him weighed at the store in the meat department, hence the fun sticker! I love living in a small town lol! Our little t-bone:)
One of my sweet blogging friends sent us this ergo infant insert so can wear JJ. I use the wrap so far, but it is too small for my husband:) Now he can wear JJ too - and it will be very handy as JJ grows.I love this new kid pic! Oct 6, 2010
Faith could stare at JJ for hours!
A smile!
JJ's dedication
:)
The older kids needed some alone time - we took them out for supper and got Beautiful's ears pierced:)
More park pictures - Sept 2010
One of my favs!
The musketeers can't get enough of him;)
My parents came down to visit - my mom has a picture of our oldest 2 just like this too (the other 3 came when they were older).
2 comments:
Wow 9 lbs already! He is growing so fast. I just noticed his little dimple too, it's so cute. I love how he looks at everyone right in their eyes too. He is such a sweet boy! Beautiful must be so excited to have her ears pierced. She seems like such a wonderful girl! The kids look so happy to have JJ or (T-bone) LOL! :) as their little brother.
Your Mom must be so proud of you!
Enjoy all your little blessings!
I love all the photos of everyone. Very special memories!
Post a Comment