JJ's Tummy Mommy requested some pictures of he and I together, so we had a fun photo shoot:) This was my husband's favorite:)
Bedtime stories:) The kids LOVE this book. I read it all the time so I have the rhymes in my head a lot. I find myself making up silly rhymes about my life/day throughout the day lol:)
Again, a daddy and his son:) When JJ won't sleep we bring him into bed and he calms right down. He loves being near us...and of course we love having him near us all the time!
One day Faith started crying when I was holding JJ. I asked her if she was sad that she doesn't get held as much since JJ came home. She said, "NO! I never get to hold him!" Oops. So she held him so long her leg when to sleep lol! I used to think her hands were so tiny and petite - I guess they still are but she seems so big now compared to JJ:)
15 days with no posts?!!? Sounds about right. I just finished my Friday's "to do" list today...from 2 weeks ago :( I'm supposed to be doing Physical Therapy exercises every hour. Ha. It seems like 3 hours slip by before I realize that it has been 10 minutes lol! Today my husband took me out to celebrate 18 years since we met. October is also the month that we got Grace and that Superman and Faith's adoptions were finalized:) A month of celebrations!
I'll try to do better to update for those few of you who still check in:) Right now I'm holding JJ while he is sleeping and Beautiful wants me to read to her (one of our favorite past times). The big boys are playing play station and relaxing after a long day. Life...our family...I love it:)
2 comments:
Love these pictures!
Such great pictures
Post a Comment