Our first family picture with JJ - taken by his Tummy Mommy.A visit to the Copper Mine outside of Salt Lake City - while waiting for our time to go to the hospital to sign the adoption paperwork:)
A few hours after JJ was born.
Having fun at the hotels we stayed at:)
We all braved the long trek together to get JJ.
I decided that since I chose to make this blog public again, I would delete all of the old posts. I made them assuming I knew who was reading them:) I got them all made into a book and will be able to keep them as a journal of the past 3 years. I planned to keep the posts since JJ came - but accidentally pressed the wrong button and deleted them. Oops. So I'll post a few pictures of JJ to the present. The purpose of this blog has changed in my mind, so here we are starting fresh:)
No comments:
Post a Comment