Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Sudan
I just watched "Attack on Darfur" which tells a similar story as "Devil Rides on Horseback." Horrific. Entire villages slaughtered by the Jarjaweed. Genocide. It got me pondering the grace of God that he plucked Superman and Faith out of Sudan and probable death. It got me thinking about His purpose for them. It got me thinking about how Jesus died for me and plucked me out of certain death in Hell. I don't understand God's ways and often I am perplexed by the extent of sin in this world, but when I stop to thinking about it deeper I realize that all would be horrific but for the powerful, matchless, extensive grace of God. Because of Him there is hope, there is life, and there is salvation from sin... My sin... which is just as bad as the sin of the Jarjaweed... Humbling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment