Friday, March 23, 2012

Today's Funnies

Happened to actually remember some funny kid comments today:)

I walked outside to check on the kids unseen and heard:
Faith in a singsong voice: "I'm going to Africa and it's a bad place."
Superman: "Wait, you ARE from Africa!"
Faith: "No! I'm Chinese!"
Me: Wha???? I guess I need to work on ethnicity and their beliefs about Africa since we focus mostly on how their parents were refugees and had to leave due to war!

Me: Here are some carrots with your lunch.
Superman: why do we have to eat carrots?
Me: Carrots are good for your eyes so you can see and don't need glasses.
Faith, taking a bite: I can see! I'm not blind anymore!!

Faith: "Superman, remember when Beautiful painted your toenails?"
Superman: "yeah, that was like 12 years ago!"
Grace: "huh? wait, I thought you were..."
Faith: "You were only 3."
Superman: "I was 4."
Faith (in an exasperated voice): "boys."

Grace (sound out a word list to me): "D A D. Dad? Hey, that's how you spell OUR Dad!"

No comments: