My sister with Beautiful and Faith.
JJ...isn't he just adorable!
My dad came over to my mom's for a time to open gifts too. We were so blessed to see him!
We had such a delightful time for Christmas. I loved being at my mom's house - being pampered. I didn't have to cook, clean, do laundry...or hardly hold JJ! We all compete over who gets to love on him:) My husband went out with my step dad twice shopping (they are the shoppers - I'll do anything to stay out of a store!) and took Grace with them...leaving us a quiet and peaceful home for a time:) We tried to stay longer than a week but...the weather was changing and we needed to get home. We'll try another long trek up there in Marchish.A highlight was worshiping on Christmas Eve with 1200 other people. We were actually in overflow seating in the foyer with a big screen set up! It worked out good since JJ needed me to stand and walk with him. It was a beautiful candlelight service. God is so good...
No comments:
Post a Comment